Wrongful Death Attorney in Santa Rosa
Seeking Justice for the Loss of Your Loved One
One of the worst fears we face from an auto accident is the very real possibility of losing a family member, friend, or loved one to such an event.
Tens of thousands of people die every year from automobile accidents. It is an excruciating fact for those people left behind, and words cannot begin to appropriately describe the loss felt by the deceased’s compatriots in the aftermath of such a tragedy.
We know it sounds crass to discuss an injury claim in this context, but unfortunately, it’s a conversation that must be had. The insurance industry knows how vulnerable a victim’s loved ones can be during such trying times, and they will not show an ounce of sympathy when handling your wrongful death claim. Even when an accident has taken someone near and dear, they care only about how much money is paid to satisfy a wrongful death claim. And if they think they can take advantage of your grief and save a few bucks, they will do so without mercy.
We know this is a difficult and confusing time for you, and that the last thing you want to do is deal with insurance company harassment while paying your final respects to the deceased. It’s a road that our Santa Rosa wrongful death lawyer has helped many people travel, and in all seriousness, legal assistance is very helpful when pursuing something as complex and fraught with emotion as a wrongful death claim.
We promise to do whatever we can to assist you in this dark hour and hold the other party responsible for causing this horrible loss.
We Can Help You Get What You Deserve
We understand this process is new and scary for most accident victims. You’re in pain. Your car has been destroyed. Medical bills are piling up. The responsible party’s insurance company won’t even give you the time of day. Faced with such adversity, it’s no wonder injury claimants are often suckered into signing away their claims for less than what they deserve.
Your injury claim would greatly benefit from the assistance of professionals who know how to anticipate and avoid the roadblocks and obstacles that the insurance industry will put between you and a fair settlement. The Law Offices of Max G. Arnold has been in the business for over 35 years, and we have been helping individuals get fair outcomes since 2000.
If you don’t have the time, knowledge, or resources to take on the insurance companies, we can still help you! Here’s how:
- Are you unable to come to our office in Santa Rosa? We can come to you!
- Are you in an area that’s isolated? No worries! We can take care of the process via phone, fax, and email.
- Are you not in the mood to talk on the phone? We completely understand. Just use the form below to send us an email, and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
- Are you worried about your insurance rates increasing? There’s no need to be. If you didn’t cause the accident, our experience shows that your rates will not go up.
- Are your accounts depleted after dealing with medical bills and auto repair costs? We can advance all of your fees until your case concludes, at no up-front cost to you.
To learn more about how our wrongful death attorney in Santa Rosa can assist you with your claim, contact us at (877) 620-1371.