Redding Car Accident Lawyer
Helping Clients with Cases Involving Rear-End Accidents
Rear-end collisions are the most common type of car accident and many people assume that these are usually “minor” crashes that don’t cause injury. However, our Redding rear-end accident lawyer’s experience has proven that in reality, even a seemingly small fender bender can cause painful injuries, such as major sprains of the spine, fractured vertebrae, and concussions.
Someone Is Not Always at Fault
Most of the time, the driver that hit you is at fault. They should have kept more distance between their car and yours or should have been driving at a slower speed. So if this is the case, is the legal process really that complicated? The answer is yes.
Many personal injury cases involve a lot of questioning. Some of these questions include:
- Was there enough damage to the vehicles involved in your rear-end collision to cause injuries?
- Did you have the injuries before the accident?
- Did you not go to the doctor enough?
- Did you go to the doctor early enough?
- Did that doctor charge too much?
- Did you go to the doctor too many times?
- Did you go to the right doctor?
- Why didn’t your doctor tell you to do treatments that probably wouldn’t have worked, just in case they would have worked?
- Did you remember to complain about every pain or injury you got in the rear-end accident?
- Did your doctor tell you to do treatments that didn’t work?
The insurance companies are going to fight you no matter what. If the fault isn’t the reason, something else will be. Remember, it’s the adjuster’s job to argue with you, no matter what.
We Are Here When Things Become Complicated
Sometimes a bad driver can rear-end you and cause you to run into the person ahead of you. This can make your case more complex. You may be asked questions regarding how close you were to the car in front of you and who hit who first. While these types of cases are difficult to litigate, clients know they can count on our experienced car accident attorney in Redding to defend them.
Get in touch with The Law Offices of Max G. Arnold for a free case evaluation. You can contact us by calling (877) 620-1371.